Eastern Shore Psychological Services is seeking for licensed therapists !!
Location: Salisbury, Princess Anne, Easton, and Chestertown
Reports to: Regional Program Director or Designee
Summary: Responsible for the delivery of appropriate therapeutic services, including individual, family, group therapy, and coordination of services, as well as, the documentation required for each client file. In accordance with the ESPS Mission Statement and Guiding principles, the Therapist maintains a spirit of ‘Mission Driven Excellence’ in all aspects of their position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates ability to practice basic supportive skills and willingness to provide individual, family and group therapy.
- Demonstrates positive professional regard for all patients and utilizes supervisory resources when necessary.
- Engages clients in the therapeutic process as evidenced by patients’ satisfaction with treatment
- Designs and implements clinically appropriate treatment plans utilizing the CARE-2 and other Evidenced Based Practice techniques to create goals that are individualized, observable, and measureable.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing
- Maintains accurate documentation in client records that is in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and ESPS clinical standards.
- Completes documentation required for billing including Preauthorization Requests within required timeframes.
- Actively participates in clinical team meetings and other appropriate meetings as scheduled
- Refers and coordinates client care with PRP, Psychiatric and Testing services
- Demonstrates knowledge of cultural norms and self-awareness of values, biases and stereotypes.
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of available community resources. Makes appropriate referrals for needed services and assists clients in accessing appropriate resources.
- Maintains minimum productivity standard of 65% direct patient care
- Willingness to attend trainings and workshops and to incorporate new skills into professional action.
- Completes other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience:
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work with a wide variety of clients.
- Ability to work with culturally and socio-economically diverse populations
- Must comply with security clearance protocol
- Must maintain documentation of licensure and malpractice insurance annually
- If transporting clients must possess a valid Driver’s License with no more than 2 points, provide documentation of Auto Insurance, and provide current driving record
Submit application & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.