Reports to: CEO
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the CEO, this position is responsible for participating, reviewing and training regarding risk management safety and procedures. This position functions as the liaison with the Agency Wide Administration Department.
Agency Expectations of Employee:
* Strives to excel in all aspects of our Mission and is committed to Excellence in Customer Service, Communication, Multidisciplinary Clinical Care, and Productivity
* Makes every effort to facilitate the clients’ efforts to live a self directed life and to reach their full potential
* Adheres to Agency Policy & Procedures
* Acts as a role model within and outside ESPS
* Performs duties as workload necessitates
* Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
* Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
* Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
* Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Attend and participate in Agency Wide Risk Management Meetings
2. Provide guidance as to safety measures for staff and consumers.
3. Review and advise on policies and procedures related to risk management.
4. Assist to create, implement, and present trainings on identifying and preventing potential dangerous situations.
Education and Work Experience:
* High School Diploma
* Minimum of 5 years related experience in law enforcement
* Active Shooter Response Training
* Crisis Intervention Training
* Conducted Training Sessions
Knowledge and Skills:
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Effective communication skills
* Computer skills
* Ability to multi-task
Submit application & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.