Department: Clinical (Mid Shore)
Reports to: Executive Team
Summary: Overall responsibility for the clinical and administrative operation of the assigned region. In accordance with the ESPS Mission Statement and Guiding principles, maintains a spirit of ‘Mission Driven Excellence’ in all aspects of the operation. Acts as a role model inside and outside of the agency
Agency Expectations of Employee:
* Strives to excel in all aspects of our Mission and is committed to Excellence in Customer Service, Communication, Multidisciplinary Clinical Care, and Productivity
* Makes every effort to facilitate the clients’ efforts to live a self directed life and to reach their full potential
* Adheres to Agency Policy & Procedures
* Acts as a role model within and outside ESPS
* Performs duties as workload necessitates
* Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
* Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
* Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
* Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
* Meets Department productivity standards
- Responsible for insuring regional clinical compliance with all applicable state, federal and local regulations
- Responsible for insuring compliance with all contracts.
- Responsible for insuring that staff follow the policies and procedures as outlined in the ESPS Policy and Procedure Handbook.
- Responsible for the supervision of all site (administrative and clinical) staff and maintains a schedule of regular meetings with all staff
- Responsible for insuring all staff meet minimum training requirements
- Responsible for insuring that staff understands their job requirements and ESPS expectations
- Responsible for the smooth coordination of services within and among ESPS programs
- Responsible for pursuing and ensuring positive and effective relationships with community entities and partners
- Provides supervision and oversight to clinical programs
- Provides direct services as needed
- Assures that all clinical documentation is complete and accurate. Provides training to insure the quality of each clinical chart
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of the ‘Practice Software’
- Responsible for the integration of the clinical disciplines of the site including (but not limited to) Mental Health (OMHC, PRP), Forensic, Addictions, Psychology and Psychiatry
- Participates in the ESPS Executive Leadership team
- Collects, and analyses Departmental statistics and prepares reports as required
- Responsible for insuring that each department meets or exceeds minimum expectations / requirements with regard to clinical standards of excellence for that discipline
- Responsible for insuring that staff productivity meets or exceeds the required levels and implements timely training / corrective counseling as indicated to correct any sub-standard productivity
- Responsible for the insuring site administrative duties are completed in a timely manner, including:
- Collection and review of Time Sheets, and the approval of PTO
- Completing evaluations; 90-day probationary period and annual reviews.
- Implement progressive counseling for staff needing improvement in job performance.
- Recruitment and Hiring including initiating Employee Record Forms and forwarding all required forms to the ESPS HR Department.
- Monitoring expenditures and insuring that the site productivity meets budgeted expectations
- Responsible for the overall site appearance
- Completes other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience in the Behavioral Health field preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health field, required; PhD, encouraged
- Licensed Mental Health professional and approved supervisor in the state of Maryland
- Must provide documentation of Licensure, and Malpractice Insurance prior to start date and maintain same
Knowledge and Skills:
* Knowledgeable of the regulations applicable to the PRP Program
* Computer/Software skills to document and record services provided
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent time management skills
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time, keyboard, bend, and lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please send application & resume to email@example.com