Reports to: Regional Programs Director
Summary: Responsible for administrative oversight of all PRP activities and direct management responsibilities of PRP team members. In accordance with the ESPS Mission Statement and Guiding principles, the PRP Supervisor maintains a spirit of ‘Mission Driven Excellence’ in all aspects of their position.
Agency Expectations of Employee:
* Strives to excel in all aspects of our Mission and is committed to Excellence in Customer Service, Communication, Multidisciplinary Clinical Care, and Productivity
* Makes every effort to facilitate the clients’ efforts to live a self directed life and to reach their full potential
* Adheres to Agency Policy & Procedures
* Acts as a role model within and outside ESPS
* Performs duties as workload necessitates
* Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
* Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
* Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
* Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
* Meets Department productivity standards
1. Ensure the PRP team members promote efficient and effective services to the clients of ESPS, LLC
2. Serve as professional liaison between the PRP team members and the program staff (therapists, doctors, and administrative staff).
3. Assist in developing and promoting ESPS, LLC’s mission and goals through modeling professional and ethical behavior
4. Identify team member’s strengths and build upon them to reinforce success of PRP team members in assigned job duties and position within ESPS, LLC
5. Coordinate a working collaborative relationship between all team members; ESPS staff members, community agencies, and families.
6. Identify and facilitate training opportunities for team members
7. Supervisor will take on any additional cases that may not be assigned to PRP team members due to abundant referrals or time demands on team members.
8. Monitor productivity to ensure that agency costs remain within budget.
9. Implement a spending account for PRP and allocate funds properly
10. Coordinate, review, and assign all PRP referrals. Assure the timely authorization of services
11. Conduct internal audits to ensure the accuracy of documentation and billing of PRP services and compliance with COMAR regulations
12. Facilitate weekly PRP team meetings
13. Ensure the timely submission of all statistics, progress reports, and treatment plans
14. Advocate for the safety needs for all PRP team members
15. Identify gaps in services and community resources that will assist the team in addressing the needs of clients
16. Enforce all agency policies and procedures with all team members
17. Assist in the hiring, training, evaluation, and termination of PRP team members
18. All other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
* Licensed Mental Health Professional, Certified by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification, or Certified by the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association and has obtained the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association Children’s Psychiatric Rehabilitation Certificate, preferred.
* Minimum Requirements:
-A bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; or
– An associate’s degree in a health-related field; or
– 30 hours, or their equivalent, of college credit toward a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; or
– 1 year of work experience in a supervised mental health setting
* Current CPR, first aid and infection control certification, preferred
* 1 year Experience supervising a team
Knowledge and Skills:
* Knowledgeable of the regulations applicable to the PRP Program
* Computer/Software skills to document and record services provided
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent time management skills
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time, keyboard, bend, and lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please send application & resume to email@example.com