This is a Full Time position.
The designated provider participates in the treatment process by providing diagnostic evaluations, medication management, and staff consultations for all patients regardless of the ability to pay, including: Medicaid, Medicare, indigent, and uninsured patients.
Education and Work Experience:
- MD, DO or appropriate Nurse Practitioner degree required.
- Must be Board eligible in trained specialty. Board Certification preferred.
- Must have and maintain a current Controlled Substances Registration Certificate from the US Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Must have and maintain a current Maryland State License and a Maryland State Controlled Substance Registration.
- Must provide proof of Professional Liability Insurance for amounts consistent with community standards and scope of practice.
*Salary is commensurate on experience*
Please send application & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org