Department: Clinical Reports to: PRP Supervisor
Summary: Responsible for implementing the rehabilitation activities outlined in the client’s Individual Rehabilitation Plan.
Agency Expectations of Employee:
- Strives to excel in all aspects of our Mission and is committed to Excellence in Customer Service, Communication, Multidisciplinary Clinical Care, and Productivity
- Understands the Recovery Model and makes every effort to facilitate the clients’ efforts to live a self directed life and to reach their full potential
- Adheres to Agency Policy & Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside ESPS
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the individual and the PRP Supervisor / Lead Family Advocate, develops and implements a written individual rehabilitation plan that outlines desired outcomes and identifies strategies to achieve them.
- Facilitates through professional relationships and referrals, the individual’s utilization of available support systems and community resources to meet identified needs.
- Participates in PRP services including the implementation and coordination of activities related to the rehabilitation plan; consults with the Therapist / Clinical Supervisor.
- Provides individual and group activities that facilitate progress toward IRP goals including the development of social skills, anger management skills, and problem solving skills.
- Maintains documentation in client records in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and ESPS clinical standards within required timeframes.
- Adheres to ethical and behavioral standards of conduct and participates in continuing professional development seminars, workshops, or training sessions to increase knowledge and enhance job skills.
- Ensures that client confidentiality and rights are maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned productivity standards.
- Provide transportation to clients and make community and home visits as required by client IRPs
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; or
- An associate’s degree in a health-related field; or
- 30 hours, or their equivalent, of college credit toward a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; or
- 1 year of work experience in a supervised mental health setting;
- Current CPR, first aid and infection control certification, preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 points, provide documentation of auto insurance and provide current driving record
Knowledge and Skills:
- Sufficient qualifications, knowledge, or experience to work with individuals served
- Must comply with security clearance protocol
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time, keyboard, bend, and lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Submit application & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.