Executive Administrative Assistant
Department: Executive Reports to: CEO/Executive Director
Summary: Provides high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer by organizing meetings, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
Agency Expectations of Employee:
- Strives to excel in all aspects of our Mission and is committed to Excellence in Customer Service, Communication, Multidisciplinary Clinical Care, and Productivity
- Understands the Recovery Model and makes every effort to facilitate the clients’ efforts to live a self directed life and to reach their full potential
- Adheres to Agency Policy & Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside ESPS
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards
- Maintain confidentiality of agency and CEO
- Organize and maintain a calendar for CEO.
- Answer phone calls for CEO and direct calls or take messages.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents and file as appropriate
- Record, type, and distribute Executive Leadership Team minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Perform general office duties
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for CEO, when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma, required; BA or BS degree, preferred
- 2 years of office or business experience required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of interpersonal and customer relations skills, initiative and critical thinking
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time, keyboard, bend, and lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Submit application & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.