Addictions Counselor or Co-Occurring Therapist
Hours: 40 hours/week
Summary of the Position
Under the supervision of a licensed therapist with an approved supervisor letter is responsible for the delivery of appropriate therapeutic services, which include assessment utilizing ASAM Patient Placement Criteria, individual, family and group therapy with appropriate documentation entered into the Electronic Health Record.
Education and Work Experience:
Must possess one of the following
- Licensed Certified Professional Counselor-Alcohol and Drug (LCADC)
- Certified Associate Counselor-Alcohol Drug AA (CAC-AD)
- Certified Supervised Counselor-Alcohol & Drug (CSC-AD)
- Alcohol and Drug Trainee Status (CT-AD)
- Licensed Mental Health Professional (LGPC, LGSW, LCPC, LCSW-C)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of ASAM placement criteria
- Knowledge of OMS software/data entry
- Knowledge and experience in Individual, family and group counseling utilizing evidence based practices.
Please send application & resume to email@example.com