Eastern Shore Psychological Services is a private for Profit Limited Liability Company devoted to excellence in Behavioral Health Services for the Eastern Shore of Maryland and beyond.
Dr. Kathryn Seifert, a renowned expert in the areas of violence, mental health, bullying, criminal justice, and addiction, is the founder and CEO. Dr. Seifert specializes in the assessment and treatment of individuals who are at risk for violence and those who are emotionally disturbed, behaviorally disordered, victimized, delinquent, and/or suffering from attachment disorders. Find more information about Dr. Seifert’s work here.
It is the mission of Eastern Shore Psychological Services, LLC to exceed client expectations by providing the most effective prevention, treatment, and evaluation behavioral healthcare services that focus on the 4 domains of Recovery
~Health, Home, Purpose, and Community~
- Based on available research
- Provided as early as possible
- Presented in a positive and supportive atmosphere designed to emphasize strengths
- Focused on maintaining the client in the least restrictive environment
- Provided in a comprehensive continuum of care that utilizes state of the art assessment instruments to provide optimal information for meaningful treatment and risk-assessment
- Provided within a case management framework to coordinate community support, services and resources
- Provided in collaboration with other community services
Mission Driven Excellence
We strive to excel in all aspects of our Mission and each of us is committed to:
I. Excellence in Customer Service
- We are attentive, responsive, friendly and positive.
- We respond promptly to customers’ needs.
- We maintain a professional ‘can-do’ attitude.
II. Excellence in Communication
- We are respectful, understanding and considerate.
- We collaborate with each other, clients, and community.
- We embrace technology as a tool for effective communication.
- We create an enjoyable, healthy and productive work environment through the use of humor.
III. Excellence in Multidisciplinary Clinical Care
- We create treatment plans for clients and their families that follow evidenced-based practices as recommended by the CARE2, RME, or other valid and reliable sources.
- We achieve clinical excellence through integrated, holistic, and outcomes based services that are focused on mental wellness.
IV. Excellence in Productivity
- We exceed visit expectations through the efforts of the entire team striving for excellence in customer service, communication and clinical care.